How To Make: Turtle Gift Tags
Below provides some basic steps on how to make your own DIY gift tags for a party, event or special occasions. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the creation of projects. Thank you!
Some materials below might or might not be needed. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, tape or glue runners can be used instead of glue sticks.
- Glue Sticks
- Gift Tags (2 different colors)
- Sea Turtle Shapes from the sea/ocean collection list or Land Turtle Shapes from the animal collection list in the 1 inch size.
- Bakers twin or ribbon to tie onto gift bags
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) One color of gift tags will be the base and the second color will be used for embellishment. Carefully using scissors, cut off the top & bottom of the gift tag color that will be used for embellishing.
2) Using the glue stick, glue the top & bottom of the cut color gift tag onto the base gift tag. Take your center turtle piece and glue onto center of base gift tag.
3) Once the glue is dry, tie onto your gift bag and feel free to write on the back side.