How To Make: DIY Seasonal Tree
Below provides some steps on how to make your own DIY Seasonal Trees. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the projects. Thank you!
The materials listed below are what was used for this tutorial. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, glue dots or double sided adhesive squares might work best while others may want to use glue sticks or hot glue instead.
- 8" x 10" Sheet of Color Cardstock
- 7.5" x 9.5" Sheet of White Cardstock
- 8" Size Branch Tree Shape
- 3" Size Cloud Shapes
- 2" Size Snowflakes
- 1" Size Flower Shapes
- 1" Size Butterfly Shapes
- 1" Size Leaf Shapes
- Glue stick or additional adhesive
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) Center and glue white cardstock sheet on top of the color cardstock sheet. Glue branch tree shape onto the white cardstock sheet.
2) Using the 3" cloud shapes in green, glue onto top of branch tree shape. If making a fall or winter tree, you would use the leaf shapes or snowflake shapes instead during this step.
3) . One finished gluing cloud shapes on, you can use different embellishments such as apples to glue onto the tree. For our examples we used butterflies and flower shapes.
4) Continue following steps above for additional style seasonal trees.