How To Make: Paper Leaf Mobile
Below provides some steps on how to make your own DIY paper leaf mobile. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the projects. Thank you!
The materials listed below are what was used for this tutorial. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, glue dots or double sided adhesive squares might work best while others may want to use glue sticks or hot glue instead.
- 4" Leaf Shapes
- 75 shapes used for this project. You can use more or less depending on how long you want the leaf trail to be.
- Glue Stick
- Craft Hoop
- Clear Thread
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) For our project we used 8 total pieces of clear threading for the hanging leaf portion. Cut and tie a long strips of clear threading around the craft hoop. Apply glue on one side of a single leaf, place clear thread on top of that same leaf. With a second leaf, glue and apply that leaf on top of the other leaf, so that the thread is in the middle of the two leaf shapes.
2) Glue additional leaf shapes around the edge of the hoop.
3) With additional clear threading, string through and across top of craft hoop to be able to hang the mobile.
4) The paper leaf mobile should now be complete and ready to display.