How To Make: DIY Halloween Treat Bags
Below provides some steps on how to make your own DIY Halloween Treat Bags. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the projects.
The materials listed below are what was used for this tutorial. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, glue dots or double sided adhesive squares might work best while others may want to use glue sticks or hot glue instead.
- 5" Size Halloween Shapes
- (we recommend to stick with vertical shapes vs the horizontal shapes)
- Small Treat Bags (found these at our Dollar Tree)
- Googly Eyes (also found these at our Dollar Tree)
- Glue stick or additional adhesive
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) Align shape so the bottom of the shape is at the bottom of the bag fold. Glue shape onto bag.
2) Glue googly eyes onto shape in position of choice. For the owl we also glued a 1 inch size orange triangle for the beak.
3) . Fold treat bag flaps into their proper position and fill with goodies.