How To Make: DIY Rainbow Fish
Below provides some steps on how to make your own DIY Rainbow Fish. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the projects. Thank you!
The materials listed below are what was used for this tutorial. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, glue dots or double sided adhesive squares might work best while others may want to use glue sticks or hot glue instead.
- 8" Paper Fish Shape (1 Single Fish)
- 2" Paper Circle Shapes (25 pack of shapes)
- Googly Eyes (or any other item to draw/glue on eye shapes)
- Glue Sticks or Glue Dots
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) Fold each circle shape in half like a folded card.
2) Glue each circle onto fish starting at the fish neck line. Alternate the circles so that they slightly overlap each other while working back towards the tail.
3) Add eye shape onto fish head and the DIY rainbow fish should now be complete.