How To Make: Paper Rosette
Below provides some steps on how to make your own DIY paper rosette. Please use caution when doing any DIY project to prevent injury or accidents. This is a general guide and it is up to the project maker and/or instructor to exercise safety measures when assembling or using any materials for the projects. Thank you!
The materials listed below are what was used for this tutorial. Choice of using the material ideas below depends on how you prefer to create the finished project. For example, glue dots or double sided adhesive squares might work best while others may want to use glue sticks or hot glue instead.
- 8 Square Cardstock Shapes
- 2 Circle Cardstock Shapes
- Hot Glue
**** DIY Paper Rosette Kit With Only Cardstock Shapes To Make 3 Rosettes Can Be Found Here ****
Basic Instructions With Pictures:
1) Accordion fold each of the 8 squares equally. Our rosette kit comes with the fold lines score marks for easier folding.
2) Glue together the end panels from the folds. Continue doing so until all are attached into a single row.
3) Glue the ends of the full strip together so that it forms a cylinder.
4) Gently push the top rim of the cylinder to the middle so that it flattens out.
5) Glue one circle to the top side and one circle on the bottom size to keep the form of the rosette shape.
6) The basic paper rosette should now be complete. Use additional shapes or embellishments to add onto the rosette for extra decoration.